Facial Hair Removal **Fast and Easy**

This video will show you how to remove unwanted facial hair. Depending on how fast your facial hair grows, you will probably only have to do this once a month. I purchased it from Walgreens; if you do not have a Walgreens in your area you can click on the link below: www.naircare.com Cost: $5.75 + shipping Disclaimer: I am not a professional and my techniques have been learned through educating myself by reading, watching others and experimenting on myself. Feel free to use my techniques, but please realize that it is at your own risk. Use with care! Everything does not work for everyone, so I cannot guarantee that your results will be identical to mine. : The item in the video was purchased by me with my own money. I am no way affiliated with Nair. This is my honest opinion for the product and I was not compensated to make this video. This video was recorded the day after my Nail Journey Video, I just chose to post it today.

Posted in Labels: , , , |

0 comments: